Christianity is about faith — faith in Jesus Christ who rose from the dead. But did you know there is also historical documentation of Jesus’ resurrection? Six different books of the Bible document Jesus’ nine appearances after His resurrection:
1. He appeared to Mary Magdalene and other women the morning of His resurrection.
2. He appeared to Peter.
3. He appeared to two men on the road to Emmaus.
4. He appeared to the disciples as a whole (except for Thomas, who wasn’t there).
5. He appeared to the disciples with Thomas, and Thomas believed.
6. He appeared to seven disciples at the Sea of Galilee and enjoyed a fish fry.
7. He appeared to over 500 people at once.
8. He appeared to James, his brother.
9. He appeared one final time to his disciples before He ascended to heaven.
There are at least nine documented live appearances after Jesus’ death. So, what will you do with all this evidence?