“Her children arise and call her blessed.” – Proverbs 31:28a
Here are a few wonderful quotes that were given by kids when asked to say something about their mothers:
- When your mother is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” – it’s best not to answer her.
- If Mom’s not happy, nobody is happy.
- You only have one mom, so you should take care of her.
- Every time I complain to my mom that I’m bored, she tells me to clean my room.
- If mom says, “No,” she means it. If Dad says “No,” it means ‘maybe’.
- No matter what I do, my mom can always tell if I’m lying.
- When your mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
- Despite all the loving and caring relationships in the world, there is nothing more loving than the feel of my mother’s hand on my forehead when I’m sick.
While they may not have life all figured out yet, kids do know how important their mothers are in their lives. Without question, motherhood is the toughest, most demanding, and important job in the world. With the many choices for women today, let’s not forget that there is no calling of God more important than being a mom.