As of 2010, the Bible was the best selling book of all time – topping 6 billion in sales, not including internet distribution or downloads. So why is it that so many people buy it, but never read it? No book is richer or more timeless than the Bible.
Here is some information about the Bible:
* All Scripture is inspired by God. Amazing! Over forty authors, who wrote over a period of 1600 years, were all inspired by the same God to give a clear and coherent message.
It’s also profitable for:
* Teaching–about God, man, and life.
* Reproof–it tells us when we go wrong and need to get right.
* Correction–it helps us get on the right track. Like a good doctor, it points out the problem and tells us the cure.
* Training in right living–it’s a manual for living in a way that’s pleasing to God.
Scripture shows us how we can face every challenge with wisdom and strength. I hope you’ll read the Bible with the faith that God wants to speak to you through His Word. You just may find the answer to life.